At Parity Technologies we maintain and create blockchain software: dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralized applications can be expected.
We strive to write the fastest, lightest, and safest core technology in Blockchain and write lots of open-source code. We believe in giving back to the community and are looking for someone familiar with the open-source Rust ecosystem. Parity Technologies is based in Berlin and London, but remote work is possible for the right people and we are flexible on location.
You should be proficient in Rust and familiar with writing low and high-level code, a functional style of programming, and have a strong knowledge of computer science. Familiarity with Ethereum, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies would be a plus.
- Experience with Rust
- Knowledge of Ethereum and blockchain
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German or English language courses where needed
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!