Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralized technologies. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for quickly building blockchains, Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains, and Parity Ethereum, the most advanced Ethereum client. The goal of the Communications team is to drive awareness of the company and its open-source technologies.
- Create content such as blogs, web copy, video scripts, and presentations.
- Translate technical concepts into interesting, digestible content.
- Create engaging and timely social media updates.
- Develop and execute strategies to grow our audience and promote our blogs, videos, events, courses, and podcasts.
- Work with graphic designers to illustrate content.
- Edit content to improve readability.
- Coordinate translation of content into other languages.
- Track metrics related to content.
- Superb English written skills.
- Ability to self-motivate, prioritize tasks, monitor results, and drive projects to completion largely independently.
- Experience in open-source software, developer relations, and/or blockchain industries.
- Passion for building a better web and more equitable society through blockchain technology.
- Development experience.
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries. We will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.