Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure for blockchains and Web 3.0 technologies. This means dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralised applications.
We strive to write the fastest, lightest, and safest core technology in Blockchain and write lots of open-source code.
Responsibilities may include
- Translate ideas into prototypes with excellent design and intuitive user experiences.
- Improve the product or vision by researching, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Improve the design and UX of existing products through the normal development workflow and making code contributions.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other members of the front-end team and open-source contributors.
- Experience designing elegant and intuitive experiences for user-facing applications.
- A solid grasp of conducting both qualitative and quantitative user research.
- Creative, empathic, and a good communicator.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Knowledge of Blockchain applications and (unwritten) standards.
- Open source software background.
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.