Parity Technologies builds core infrastructure to power a better internet—one that respects the freedom and data of individuals—and to empower developers to create better services through decentralized technologies. Parity’s technologies include Substrate, a flexible framework for quickly building blockchains, Polkadot, a protocol for connecting and securing blockchains, and Parity Ethereum, the most advanced Ethereum client.
As Graphic Designer, your goal is to visually communicate the company’s values, attract individuals and organizations to learn more about and build with Parity’s products, and provide graphics and illustrations to improve comprehension of technical concepts.
- Translate technical ideas into compelling graphics across blogs, social media, presentations, and websites.
- Help provide an amazing developer experience by creating clear and helpful illustrations to accompany documentation.
- Lead branding efforts; create logos and brand collateral.
- Work with contractors on video, animations, graphics, and websites to ensure a consistent brand experience; coordinate graphic designers to scale work produced during busy times.
- Support our event presence: design brochures, banners, presentations, business cards, and event graphics; design and source covetable swag.
- Support UI design for Parity apps and web interfaces; create icons for products.
- Design websites and landing pages.
- Create style guides and support their adoption.
- Ability to translate technical concepts into accurate illustrations.
- Ability to self-motivate, prioritize tasks, and drive projects to completion largely independently.
- Innovative design style; able to create bold designs that will be compelling to our target audience of people looking to disrupt and improve services through decentralized tech.
- Ability to deliver files based on industry standards (e.g., print-ready, web-ready).
Nice to have:
- Video editing experience.
- Animation experience.
- Working at Parity means focusing on the stuff that counts: building of the most cutting-edge technology for the future web. Our teams enjoy a high degree of trust, freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries. We will support you with German language courses where needed.
- Not all of us who collaborate work in the same place. Bringing the team together is something we value a lot, so we regularly go on team retreats.